[techtalk] Problem in bringing up ethernet card

Phil Savoie Phil.Savoie at learnix.ca
Wed Nov 29 01:56:15 EST 2000

Hi Arindam,

I know you have said that your cards are working properly but this symptom
sounds like an irq or address issue.  Would you have the diskette that came
with the ethernet cards?  You may want to try and boot into dos and run the
software diags that would come with the card to eliminate this avenue.

Phil