[techtalk] Re: legal signature

Lyric . lyric340 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:02:19 EST 2000

I have to agree,  I do technical support for a small softwre company in
Ontario and I keep seeing these huge long "this doesn't apply to a dmna
thing here but I'm too lazy to delete it from the bottom of my mesage"
signature files.

That has to be one of my biggest annoyances when doing email support, that
and the fact that the people on the other end have a tendency to lie when
asked to upgrade a device driver.

But anyway, bakc to this sig file, not only is it annoying, but technically,
if we had to adhere to signatures, this entire string, and every message
that you've ever posted would have to be removed from the online archives.

Come on, wake up when sending email, and put some thought into it