[techtalk] OpenBSD vs. Debian 2.2

curious curious at curious.org
Wed Nov 1 16:17:03 EST 2000

To expand a bit on this.. openbsd has a MUCH smaller driver base.. before
jumping openbsd make sure your network cards and scsi cards are supported
(if any).

Jumping from Debian to OpenBSD requires a little learning curve since
devices/default shells and lots of commands behave diffrently and use
diffrent switches...

fyi

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon