[techtalk] a good perl book

Melissa Plunkett mplunkett at tranquility.net
Fri May 19 00:50:55 EST 2000

When it comes to Perl books I found O'Reilly's Learning Perl
a good starter and for later and reference Programming Perl (all of
O'Reilly's Perl books can be found at http://perl.oreilly.com/)
There are also many online goodies at http://www.perl.com
Also I've always found learning by example is one of the best
ways so try going to places such as the http://www.cgi-resources.com/
where there are tons of perl CGI's for you to tinker with.

Have fun :)
Melissa Plunkett