[techtalk] RedHat6.2 compatible printer

Ian Phillips ianp at tibco.com
Fri May 12 10:30:43 EST 2000

Hi,

I have another printer question for you, I'm using RH6.2 and printing to a
network attatched HP LaserJet 4050. The printer works fine (since it's
postscript enabled) but... I have no idea how to tell it to use the duplex unit
from linux, is there some kind of control sequence I can send to tell it to
print in full-duplex mode? It'd sure save quite a few dead trees if I could.

Yours,
Ian.

--
#ifndef  __COMMON_SENSE__ | Ian Phillips
#include <std_disclaimer> | TIBCO Software Inc.