[techtalk] A teeny doubt

Deepa Karnad deepakar at blr.vsnl.net.in
Thu May 11 20:05:08 EST 2000

Hi
I have been in techtalk for a while now (not more that 15 days though). I just discovered I was a big time lurker. Are such folks disliked from the gut or something? I sure hope not cuz when I first joined techtalk I knew not much of linux. Reading the questions and answers that fly across, I can now confidently say I'm familiar with this OS. That is a roundabout way of saying that I've learned a lot just by reading the mails here.
In fact, I'm turning every so steadily into a linux geek. It is growing on me if you guys know what I mean.
So do I get license to continue lurking? =]
Deepa