[techtalk] OT - [job opp] open source, perl, html

Sidra M. S. Vitale sidra.vitale at opensales.com
Wed May 3 21:08:55 EST 2000

Ugh, an off-topic post!  Icky-icky poo!  Could some kind
soul let me know what the appropriate forum is for a job
opp?  Or is *this* the appropriate forum?

My company is looking to hire some code monkeys --
open-source, perl, html, SQL, and the occasional
communication skill a plus.  ;-)  I'm having a blast working
here, and would love to share the fun with some fellow
list'ers.  I work here as a consulting engineer,
implementing, customizing, and developing our open source
e-commerce product.  We're growing fast, and it's a very
friendly, casual environment [San Mateo, CA].  If you want
to check us out, it's http://www.opensales.org/ .

If I stimulated your interest enough to swing by the site
and apply for a position, mention my name to get your resume
on the right desk.

Regards,

Sidra Vitale

Sidra Vitale     sidra.vitale at opensales.com
"You're different than most adults." | "Yeah, I'm shorter."