[techtalk] converting netscape(win)mail to netscape(linux)mail

Michelle Konzack starone at cybercable.fr
Tue May 2 23:19:03 EST 2000

>So is there a chance, maybe a smart tool for converting my mail folders
>to fit netscape (or any other mail client) running on linux?
>
>I tried simply to copy them, but without success.

I am runnin Win and Linux parallel and I use Netscape and Eudora for mailing.
My mails are stored on a Fat16 partition and can be read under Win and Lin.

The Netscape mail boxes from Win are compatibel with the boxes unde Linux.
Eudora mailboxes can I read with mutt.

So I think you have done anything wrong while copying.

>Thanks in advance for any hints
>Gabi

Michelle

...oder hätte ich Dir in deutsch schreiben sollen ???

Schöne grüße aus Strasbourg von einer
ausgewanderten (komme aus München)