[techtalk] Linux Webcam

Lynette Quinn LynetteQ at primapub.com
Thu Mar 23 08:43:20 EST 2000

Pardon this non-technical person answering your post. If I say something
incorrectly, this is my disclaimer.

One of my authors is using something that seems to be working well called
MCAM. He uses it to show me "see, I am writing" Really he just wanted some
excuse to play with his new toy. I just got off the phone with him and he
says check out http://www.pantelltje.demon.nl/mcam/

He also laughed and said you can read about it in his upcoming book on Linux
and laptops, but I figured you were looking for info sooner than that.

Hope this helps,
Lynette Quinn
Prima Tech