[techtalk] html editors

dez dynamix at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 22 16:02:56 EST 2000

sorry .........
iIdidnt know i was...............it should all be plain text..I just checked
the settings of this confounded outlook express and it is set to plain text
so I dont know how it is being sent in html.
I code from scratch too  -- and using a good HTML editor does not mean that
you dont code from scratch.BUT Let's face it....Notepad does not always cut
the mustard...especially when using a lot of graphics etc....
Sometimes it saves time to use a great editor like Hotdog.
Hotdog and its genre can be used a type of wsiwyg editor if you set it for
basic mode...However using it advanced mode and in conjunction with Notepad
you get a page for all and sundry.AND you code from scratch.

So I take it that you have no suggestions of a similar HTML editor for linux
like Hotdog ???

regardz dez