*cry*

dez dynamix at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 18 20:00:28 EST 2000

Im new to the list and hazard to put my 2cents worth but it may be a
partitioning error/problem.
Im not positive but i think the "read past end block" means that the disk
geometry in your kernel doesnt match the bios....
...as i said Im not sure but it may be worth checking the bios and your
bootup files...maybe..
:)
good luck
dez