[grrltalk] request

Margaret Leber maggie at voicenet.com
Wed Mar 15 12:27:53 EST 2000

Sally_Hutchinson at Dell.com wrote:

> Hey, could we all start putting the [grrltalk] and [techtalk] tags back in
> the subject line of each e-mail?

I think something must have *seriously* roached the listservs...they used to do
that automagically. Either that dweeb who flamed Deb so badly hacked the
listservs, or they encruftnicated on their own. I just now note that there is no
ReplyTo: header on Sally's note causing replies to be sent to the list.

Now I'm wondering how much of what I resent over the last week or so actually
hit the list.

-ICQ 7161096-/ __     _) Margaret Stephanie Leber <maggie at voicenet.com>/
-AOPA 925383/(, /|  /|    http://www.voicenet.com/~maggie/maggie.html /
AMSAT 32844/   / | / |  _   _   _    `  "The art of progress consists/
ARRL 39280/ ) /  |/  |_(_(_(_/_(_/__(__(/_ of preserving order amid /
EAA 600137 (_/   '        .-/ .-/    change and change amid order."/