[techtalk] xseti

Stephan Zaniolo eaglefeather at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 1 13:26:31 EST 2000

         There are actually several 'xseti's (by different names of course
;^)  Some of the seti distributions contain an "xsetiathome" program (e.g.
setiathome-2.0.i386-pc-linux-gnu-gnulibc2.1.tar has it, but
setiathome-2.0.i686-pc-linux-gnu-gnulibc2.1.tar doesn't).  Other choices are:

         KSetiWatch:
         http://ksetiwatch.sourceforge.net/download.html
         (found this on Linuxberg...er...Tucows for Linux)

         PerlSeti:
         http://perlseti.sourceforge.net/
         (ok, it's not X, but it does the job and at the bottom of the page
are a bunch of links to 6 other products. [I use this to monitor how my
other box is doing via telnet.] :^)

Stephan