[techtalk] Netscape

sara ruohotie ceres at intter.net
Mon Jun 26 21:26:21 EST 2000

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Carolyn Jarie Getter wrote:

> In Netscape, when I go to certain pages, it (Netscape) goes *poof* (shuts
> down).  I don't begin to know where to look to figure out why.  All my

my netscape does that when i go to heavily javaed paged (gosh my english
sucks!). i mean many java applets and programs on a site make my netscape
crash. one stupid thing that has helped me every now and then is that i
turn off all java support, exit netscape, launch netscape, turn java
support on and try again. maybe doing one restart aftern truning the
support on.

sara