[techtalk] Learning more about Linux ...

Fan, Laurel Laurel.Fan at compaq.com
Mon Jun 19 16:14:37 EST 2000

Amanda Owens, amowens at radonc.duke.edu, said
> Whoever's working on the Techtalk FAQ (Jenn?), this looks like a
> *marvelous* template for a newbie section! Anyway, here's my attempt.

If you (Amanda or anyone else) have an idea for a question or answer
in the techtalk FAQ, I encourage you to file a bug at the sourceforge
project page (http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=addbug&group_id=4338)
with the question (and, if possible, a link to the relevant e-mail
in the archives, or subject and date if you don't want to look
it up) That would be a great help to the person/people working on
it; they won't have to sift through their emails to find the
questions.

I suspect Jenn wouldn't mind people doing this for the other faqs
either.