[techtalk] triple booting NT4, Win2k, and redhat 6.0

Kathleen Russell, fone.net tech support krussell at fone.net
Tue Jun 13 15:19:22 EST 2000

i am asking this on behalf of a co-worker.

he currently has NT4.0, Win2k, and redhat 6.0 on his hard drive.  he can
boot to NT or Win2k, but has to use a boot floppy to get to linux.

we have investigated this a bit and found a way to alter the boot.ini in NT.
however, we can't seem to even find boot.ini.  is it possible that win2k
names it something else?  anyone have a cool way to triple boot with these
three OSs?

thanks,
kathleen