[techtalk] Web programming and nomic

Sharon Souter disc at sunlink.net
Wed Jun 7 21:24:56 EST 2000

Thanks for the info Nils :)

You are right, I have a ways to go yet. I have been concentrating on getting
down the database features and user authentication. I will delve into
sessions after that.

As a matter of fact, I have been working on a basic shopping cart this
evening. I just got done ordering 50 penguins at $30.00 each. Now all I have
to do is figure out where to put them! ROFL!!!

Gawd..I love this stuff!!!