[techtalk] LI error and getting back into Linux....

Beverly Guillermo mezanin at home.com
Sat Jul 22 11:08:48 EST 2000

If you have the bootdisk from when you installed linux, use that
disk.  Then you should be able to probably type
"mount boot=/dev/<linux boot partition>"

Then you want to make sure that in lilo.conf have:

boot=/dev/hda (or the harddrive that first boots)

Save it.  Type 'lilo'. Restart and it should bring up lilo and what OSes
you have installed.

Beverly