[techtalk] Speaking of wierd computer problems

Sunnanvind dodsangel at himlen.com
Tue Jan 25 22:57:23 EST 2000

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Brian Engle wrote:
> my computer turned off, I can only assume my son (8 months old) had
> inadvertently flipped the power switch,

My computer was inadvertently off monday morning - the power cord wasn't in
properly. You might've had a power failure - is the vcr clock blinking? (Some
vcr's have battery clocks...)

> text file. Oh, if it matters, the box is running RH 6.1, just wondering if
> anyone else had seen this problem before or knew off the top of their head
> how to fix it.

It's about the repeat rate for the keyboard - I know that you can set it in
windows, and I think in kde and gnome, but in the console...?
Sunnan
--
http://home.swipnet.se/sunnanvind
I am you.