[techtalk] ssh setup

Brian Engle bengle at fti-net.com
Wed Jan 19 10:39:01 EST 2000

http://www.openssh.org/

ssh from the OpenBSD project. I know this is a linux list, but OBSD is still
one of the most secure out-of-the-box os's, and anyway, I posted the link
because they have detailed descriptions of how the key exchange works, the
ssh standards, not just how openssh does it. it might take a while to
describe it, and it's been a couple weeks since I read it last, and I'm
afraid I might get some of the small details wrong without doing the
research first....

Brian