[techtalk] Windows ssh clients

Kir Kolyshkin kir at sgp.sever.ru
Wed Jan 19 11:15:55 EST 2000

"Wendt,Andrew" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> >What are some ssh clients available for Windows platforms? Where can I find them?
>
> PuTTY is here: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
>
> It's free... I believe it's written by one of the Nasm authors.

I have a free windows ssh client called stelnet (written by some Russian programmer).
It has virtual terminals a-la Linux console and is capable to connect to telnetd and
sshd. This is Windows binary without source code. I have no URL where I took it but I
can send it to anyone who need it.

--
|< ()  http://kir.sever.net kir at sgp.sever.ru kir at sever.net ICQ 7551596
() |_   Microsoft SELLS you Windows, Linux GIVES you the whole house!