[techtalk] where do I put a module to have it come up at boot time?

Davida Schiff dschiff at entrypoint.com
Mon Jan 17 09:58:33 EST 2000

Hi Samantha,

Hopefully Red Hat 6.0 is already installed. There is a known bug (no fix)
with the aic7xxx controller. During install..it just hangs. I was part of
the group that did Red Hat support for 6.0 (outsourced..in San Diego), we
had many an irate customer due to this. Hello Cindy...say hello to Felecia
and Marty for me if they are still there. Unfortunately, Adaptec has no fix
either.  Hope everyone's weekend was pleasurable.

Davida