[techtalk] Monitor Size

coder coderman at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 13 04:07:46 EST 2000

GJS wrote:

> I'm using a 15" monitor. The text size is often smaller than I
> want, but it gets too heavy if I increase it too much (and
> without anti-aliasing that ain't too purty). Would a 17" monitor
> make much difference to my aging eyes or would the change be
> minimal? Is it worth shelling out the bucks?

Im using a 19" which seems to be the sweet sport for price/performance
at the momemnt.  I was able to find a radius monitor which uses a
Trinitron picture tube, and the quality is pretty good for just over
$400.

I dont think I could work on anything else at this point :)

of course, if you can afford a nice 21" trinitron, then I would go that
route...

--
.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.
    coderman at mindspring.com | http://cubicmetercrystal.com/