[techtalk] Bug tracking/Change orders

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Jan 11 03:01:27 EST 2000

jennyw at griffon.personic.com wrote:

> From: "Telsa Gwynne" <hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk>
> > I think it depends how it's used. Certainly the Mozilla folks use it
> > for both. From http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/
>
> That's probably accurate ... For me, a bug and an enhancement are two
> completely different things, and should go through two completely different
> processes.  Enhancements might be submitted as a bug, but they should be

Hm. I'm not sure of the status of Netizen's 'Xen' system, but it could be what
you're looking for. (No, I haven't seen it yet...)

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/