[techtalk] Hmmm...

Jeramia Ory ory at cosine.wustl.edu
Tue Feb 22 19:46:49 EST 2000

> I'm a little new to the whole concept of linux etc. and I was wondering if
> it's always this overwhelming when trying to learn more about it through
> online communities?

    I'd say as a rule, yes.  No matter how much a list is aimed at the new
user, a "newbie" is going to read most posts and say "What the fsck are they
talking about?!?  I just need to know what this whole disk partitioning
thing is about."  Or whatever.  I know I did when I first joined a unix
list.
--
Jeramia Ory
u·ni·ver·si·ty (n): Three square miles surrounded by reality