[techtalk] Differences between linux distributions

Robert Kiesling kiesling at mainmatter.com
Mon Feb 21 14:56:56 EST 2000

Amanda Owens <amowens at radonc.duke.edu> wrote:

> I hope there's hope for Meijer's down here in ACC country. There are 3
> major universities within a 20 mile radius pretty much right around my
> house here in North Carolina, and I'm sure a Meijer's would do *far*
> better than any Super K-Mart or any of the new Wal*Marts with
> groceries. Of course, it could just be my Michigander/Midwest bias that I
> think like that. ;)
>
> Either way, I knew Wal*Mart carried software, but I suppose it's been so
> long since I've been in the electronics section of any Meijer that I
> didn't even know they carried anything related to computers!

They sure would!  But we say "Michiganian" also, as you know, and they
changed all of those neat Yes! signs over the freeways.  Of course,
it's been so long since I've been on a freeway that I don't remember
what they say... Come to think of it, I haven't been to Meijer's for a
while, either.  I just start my car every day and keep the snow dusted
off it.  :-)