[techtalk] Differences between linux distributions

Beverly Guillermo mezanin at home.com
Mon Feb 21 12:00:07 EST 2000

Well, I don't really mind as long as Patrick offers a good product.  The
only reason for the jump was that he was tired of people asking him when
Slack was going to catch up with Redhat.

Besides, some people never thought glibc2 was gonna be the next thing for
the libraries.  And if you wanted it, you could upgrade it.  It was a
difficult process but if you were a Slack user, you knew how to "make" it
work.

Beverly

bguill at home.com			  http://members.home.com/bguill/