[techtalk] kdevelop

Raven Brooke rbrooke at maine.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 13:59:57 EST 2000

does anyone out there have experience with getting kdevelop to work
properly? I keep getting the msg that kdbg is not found so debugging in
kdevelop will not be possible. Thing is, I have instaled kdbg, and un- &
re-installed kdevelop, then run setup; kdevelop still does not find kdbg.
any suggestions would be most appreciated, as I really _hate_ having to
boot to the darkside to code!

ps. i have posted to the kdevelop forum, without getting any helpful info.

thx,  rav3n

Raven Brooke

 10:30am  up 10:42,  1 user,  load average: 1.03, 1.06, 1.01