[techtalk] KDE & Big Brother (fwd)

Luke Woods woodzy at australia.edu
Fri Feb 18 22:59:26 EST 2000

> Thank you to Luke & Linda. proves you are never too old to
> learn something new if you ask the right people.

> Kind of wish I didn't learn about the Win option. Now five
> years worth of ranting was for nothing. I guess I figured
> the option, if it existed would be in Explorer. I had
> assumed the check box in the recycle bin applied only there
> and I was willing to have that reminder.

Hah.  Assume nothing in Windows.. Anything you do know about it, you can
probably bet will be different with their next release.  There continuity
never ceases to amaze me..  "Consistency" Hah!.

Regards,
Luke Woods

$v="vbDyzeppxIIACJIECCAIHCEKDIAIGFIEIDIKEBAICCCCIEBA";$r=$a . $v;while($r)
{$q=chop($r);if($q=~/[a-z]/){$q=~y/b-x/a-y/;print $q;}else{if($q=~/K/){
print "\n";}else{$q=~y/A-J/0-9/;print @r[$q];}}}