[techtalk] career/family question

moebius at ip-solutions.net moebius at ip-solutions.net
Tue Feb 15 17:34:33 EST 2000

Hey All,
  Even if you could dispose of gender why would you want to? It seems to
me that in terms of dealing with each other as human beings that gender
plays an important part. Men and women have different ways of
communicating their points. It has often been my experience that getting
a 'women's point of view' has allowed me to look at things in a way that
would not have occured to me before. That in itself could be considered
'gender indifferent' but I definetely believe that its understanding and
acceptance of others ideas whether gender related or not that will help.
Harry