[techtalk] LaTeX

Noah L. Meyerhans frodo at morgul.net
Wed Feb 9 19:26:58 EST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Jenn V. wrote:

> Major hint: Mozilla Milestone-anything is still VERY very pre-alpha.
> Expect it to choke on a hell of a lot.
>
> Wait for the beta, at least, before you go 'eek'.

Actually, that's not true at all.  M13 is an official alpha release.
On any of the previous milestones I wouldn't have bothered mentioning it
at all, but M13 has been my primary browser for a couple weeks now, and it
has had just a few minor rendering problems with some strange HTML pages.
The page that is being discussed here is by far the worst failure I've
seen from M13, and it's a pretty basic page.

noah

  PGP Public Key available at http://www.morgul.net/~frodo/mail.html
  or by `finger -l frodo at morgul.net`

College football is a game which would be much more interesting if the
faculty played instead of the students, and even more interesting if
the trustees played.  There would be a great increase in broken arms,
legs, and necks, and simultaneously an appreciable diminution in the
loss to humanity.
                -- H. L. Mencken