[techtalk] LaTeX

Noah L. Meyerhans frodo at morgul.net
Wed Feb 9 14:56:51 EST 2000

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Robert Kiesling wrote:

> > What references exist for LaTeX?
>
> There's one on my web site, http://www.mainmatter.com/.  It's in
> Texinfo (of all things) format, because it was going to be part of a
> LaTeX distribution that crashed and burned (to stretch a metaphor a
> weeeee  bit   toooo  far   :).

Eeek!  Mozilla M13 completely chokes when trying to render
www.mainmatter.com!  It just puts up a little gray rectangle!  It's quite
possibly a bug in Mozilla, but I've been using it as my primary browser
since it came out, and it's able to render almost all pages I've come
across.  You might want to check your HTML.

noah

  PGP Public Key available at http://www.morgul.net/~frodo/mail.html
  or by `finger -l frodo at morgul.net`

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
                -- Mark Twain