[techtalk] Geek Chicks

Kirrily 'Skud' Robert skud+usenet at netizen.com.au
Mon Feb 7 08:49:54 EST 2000

In article <200002062322.SAA02281 at lakshmi.solana.com>, jdike at karaya.com wrote:

>Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping out with the aspects mentioned
>above, I would more than happy to have you on board.  If anyone wants to fix
>bugs, I take code too...

I've received many, many emails about that editorial, but I have to say
that this one is the one that makes me feel proudest.

Thanks for taking this step.  I look forward to seeing more projects
doing the same.

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud at netizen.com.au - http://netizen.com.au/
"Alas, he wouldn't let me towel him off afterwards, preferring to do that