[techtalk] problems with Sendmail

Emma Natividad enatividad at eurocon.es
Fri Feb 4 10:03:57 EST 2000

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I'm using Linuxconf...and I agree....Maybe the best solution would be
upgrading, I already considered it, and it really seems there's something
that doesn't work, lately I've been changing some items on the
configuration through it. I'm running RedHat 5.2 (kernel 2.0.36). I'll give
it a try...

BR/Emma