[techtalk] Where's your favorite place to get software?

Shawn Ann Griffith ShawnAnn at shawnann.com
Fri Aug 18 16:47:30 EST 2000

I just asked my husband about this and he said that there isn't a difference in the actual software (CD's) He also said that Linux-CD is probably more expensive because they only sell Linux CD's whereas Cheap*Bytes sells Linux, FreeBSD and all sorts of stuff.  You might want to see if there is anything extra you get from Linux-CD seeing as they cost more...maybe a book (Installation Guide or something) that comes with the CD's.

Hope that helps some.

Shawn Ann

--- "jennyw" <jennyw at dangerousideas.com>