[techtalk] Red Hat certification

Shad Young shad at quotationlocation.com
Wed Aug 16 15:57:28 EST 2000

Im not sure what you are asking, but are you asking for examples of questions that may be on the exam? There are study guides for taking these exams. Shouldn't your mark be  determined on your ability
to manipulate RH Linux and not your ability to manipulate the test questions? Food for thaught as potential employers may lurk here.

If you are asking where to get the study guides, then try here

http://www.redhat.com/services/training/training_examprep.html

Shad