[techtalk] Newbie in Need of Help!

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Thu Aug 3 00:24:45 EST 2000

Hello and welcome! This is the best Linux list of all. Great advice and
excellent BS ;)

My recommendation is don't dual-boot, if you can avoid it. Install Linux on
its own computer. Trying to do the dual-boot thang adds an extra layer of
complexity, one that will annoy and frustrate you.

If you are limited to one computer, well then ignore me.
Cheers,
Carla