[techtalk] Wine & CD-Roms ...

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Apr 25 18:32:35 EST 2000

Chris J/#6 wrote:

> In a similar vien someone on another linux list is having similar problems
> with the Encyclopedia Brittanica CD... :-/
>
> Has anyone had success running something under wine that also requires the CD
> to run ?

My husband periodically continues his efforts to get Pharaoh to run
under wine.
He's got it past the title screen and into the first stages of play,
successfully. (then he got distracted with Exult).

I don't know how he did it, I just know /that/ he did.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman
http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/