[techtalk] that clothes thread

Vinnie ChassotXDrachen Surmonde surmonde at freeshell.org
Thu Apr 20 10:28:54 EST 2000

> Hardcore backpack.  Then again, I have no fasion
> sense, and the backpack is a part of my body ;)

That and in oly you'd fit right in

Speaking of neat backpacks I now am the proud owner of a frame pack with a zip-off daypack

too bad it has wheels and a handle (people keep telling me that they're handy, but I can't seem to see them as anything but extra weight)

Vinnie (toying with the idea of moving back right now, the home-in-my-pack thing is getting a bit old...)