ctrl next to 'a', where it belongs [techtalk]

Neil ''Fred'' Picciotto fred at derf.net
Thu Sep 30 13:21:40 EST 1999

> (also, I want to be able to use a sun KB map in windoze, and keyboard
> remapping like that can't be done in windows outside of the normal
> alphanum keys.

to make the caps-lock key act as control under windows nt, get ctrl2cap --
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ctrl2cap.htm

it leaves you with no way of turning on caps-lock, but how often do you
need that anyway.  and if you're not using nt, there may be a 95/98 version
of this somewhere too.  if you can't find any info from the above site, try
doing an altavista search for ctrl2cap.

...derF\lieN

Neil "Fred" Picciotto --- fred at derf.net --- http://www.derf.net/