[techtalk] Software question

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Wed Sep 29 19:38:12 EST 1999

Have you looked at Big Brother WebStats? If you'd like to see what the
output looks like, look here:

http://ghettobox.dhs.org/cgi-bin/showstats.cgi?colby

Free... check www.freshmeat.net :o)

The catch is that they have to hit the little eyeball .gif in order to
be counted.

Might search through freshmeat anyway... they might have some "other"
options.

-nicole