[techtalk] Intro (Q's on m68k, beowulf, SMP programming, and databases)

TeknoDragon andross at ghettobox.dhs.org
Fri Oct 22 13:21:43 EST 1999

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Wayne Mehl wrote:

> Which version are you trying to run? I think I still have my 7.1
> floppies somewhere :)

7.0.1, as i'm typing linux is booting (frozen i think, infact... most
deffinately) I got MacOS down to 1072-1074k which is just barely enough
with the 1.4k ramdisk image..

7.0.1 and 7.5.2 are free, so I can stick with those... if you really just
want to be generous you can e-mail them to this addy stuffed (on a middle
load T1, one to two disks at a time i guess)

ah! something's happening with the SCSI stuff... it's working maybe? back
to the FAQs, it looks like a linux end problem now, thanks for the offer
tho!

can't wait to start coding up stuff on this box ;-> I am a masochist ahah!

at least I'll know when I've got a fast algorythm... ;->>