[techtalk] Older versions of distros

Mike and Mary Anne Cox mnmcox at sprynet.com
Wed Oct 20 10:27:53 EST 1999

In  installed Linux on my secondary hard drive and I use lilo to boot.  I
didn't install any portion of Linux on my master Hard drive.  If you do
this though, when you want to run linux you'll need to do boot with a floppy.

I did it that way because of my paranoia with Windows :)

I'm too much of a newbie to comment on the distros, so I'll leave that to
the experienced folks around here :)

hope this helps,
MaryAnne