RTP (was: [techtalk] request for ideas)

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Tue Oct 12 15:36:36 EST 1999

Hi, Telsa,

> My condolences on the humidity, then :) (It's the one place in the
> US I've visited, and I felt like I was melting. And that was the
> spring

It's one of the best high tech markets in the country, though.  Our
unemployment rate in the computer industry is nearly zero.  If you have
skills and experience at all, they'll queue up to hire you.

Oh, and we have a nice, growing LinuxChix chapter, too  :)  We had our
organizational meeting on September 29th, and our first regular meeting is
on Wednesday night, October 20.  Felicia Kemp, who is a Technical Engineer
with Red Hat Software, will be giving a presentation on their new 6.1
release.

This is a great place to be a geek grrl, and our high temp should be around
70ºF today :)

Take care,
Caity