[techtalk] request for ideas

erica raspberry raspberry at sedona.net
Sat Oct 9 16:45:30 EST 1999

How about how to save a file to a floppy disk?

I downloaded a file the other day...and I had no clue as to how to save it
to a disk...I know the floppy was mounted (and do you have to do that
everytime you reboot?...another question.)

I could see the file in the file manager but there seemed to be no option to
save...and I couldn't find anything about saving in "Running Linux" or any
of the six other books I have...while I consider myself an expert Windoze
user, learning Linux is a great reminder what beginners go through with ANY
new system :-)

erica