[techtalk] Mac Linux

Evan Read eread at netaccess.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 20:10:10 EST 1999

I personally run Linux on a Rev B iMac.

My distro is YellowDogLinux - www.yellowdoglinux.com

They are different enough (LinuxPPC and YDL) to choose one over the other
(tho based on same RedHat based codebase - for now).

It runs excellently.  I just upgraded to 2.2.13 this morning, so we get MOST
of the gravy x86 users do ;)

PPC is a growth platform so we linux on ppc users have plenty of brothers
and sisters...

see www.imaclinux.net for a great site.

Hope this helps

Ev.

--
if (OS==Linux && segfault) {edit_source()} continue;
if (OS==Windows && illegal_operation) {