[techtalk] cutting up pdf files

Robert Kiesling kiesling at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 24 21:57:55 EST 1999

EPS files also require a BoundingBox: statement at the beginning,
which generic Postscript doesn't require, I think.  There might also be
statements at the end.  It shouldn't be difficult to add the statements that
make a PS file into an EPS file, but I've never actually tried to do it in
practice.

--

http://www.mainmatter.com/