[techtalk] really weird file transfer problem

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Fri Nov 19 18:38:30 EST 1999

I think this may have bounced the first time I sent it.

On Nov 19, Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun conjectured:

--
Time does not betray a dream as long as the dream does not betray time.
			-Leiji Matsumoto, _Eternal_

http://www.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/5817/