[techtalk] dual boot NT/linux

Vinnie Surmonde drachen at george.he.net
Mon Nov 8 11:42:33 EST 1999

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Kristin Ziel wrote:

> hm...i think this may have been my problem...i did read a lot of articles
> that mentioned using it, but i ended up trying something without..
>
> or, perhaps i misstated in my earlier (just mailed) mail that i thot about
> using lilo instead of NT's loader, but never actually did...

I haven't found a reliable way of getting NT to boot using lilo without
bootpart (keeping in mind that I only have one hard drive to work with, so
they are sharing, and a number of my installs have been
NT/Linux/Win(something..I now have 1 2000 under my belt..buwahahaha :P ) )
but with it goes fairly simply

> ARG!! i turn 30 and suddenly i can't remember a thing!!!

that's okay..I'm 21 and can't remember a darn thing anymore (senility is
setting in early or something)

Vinnie