[techtalk] I can't believe I did that (was: kmail issue...can't send ..ARG!--fixed!)

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Mon Nov 8 03:53:41 EST 1999

Jeff Dike wrote:

> >  Do I have to tell what and give away my stupidity? <grin>
>
> Everybody's done stupid things.  Wanna trade "I can't believe I did that"
> stories :-)

Connecting a CD-rom cable to the CD-rom without shutting the machine down
first. I honestly thought I had, until I saw blue sparks.

Thankfully, it wasn't harmed. At all. Nor was I. But I double and triple
check nowadays! (This was when CD-roms were still expensive)

Jenn V.
(replies to grrltalk only, please. Further discussion on this topic,
also to grrltalk. Am moving the thread.)
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/